Film Permit Information

City of Glendale

For film permit requires City park or community building usage, in addition to filing an application with the City Clerk’s Office, an application must be also be filed with the Community Services & Parks Department. Please contact Monique Mares, Community Services Supervisor at (818) 548-3813 or by email at for information and park availability.

Phone: (818) 548-2090

Address: City of Glendale City Clerk’s Office

613 E. Broadway, Room 110


City of Burbank

Phone: (818)238-3105

Address: Police Traffic Bureau
200 N. Third St. (Corner of Third/Orange Grove)


City of Calabasas

Phone: (805) 495-7521

Fax: 805-495-7621

Address: Calabassas City Hall
100 Civic Center Way


City of Los Angeles Seal

Phone: (213) 977-8600

Fax for Permits: (213) 977-8601


Address: 6255 W. Sunset Blvd. 12th Floor
Hollywood, CA 90028


City of San Fernando

For questions regarding applications, contact Sandra Soto at

Phone: (818) 898-1211


Address: City Hall
117 Macneil Street, San Fernando, CA 91340